Put A Stop To Every Laptop Motherboard Problem You Might Face In Future
The Motherboard is the most integral part of a computer and must be kept in the best state for the computer system’s smooth and swift working. A faulty or defective laptop motherboard issue will lead to a complete dismantling of the computer’s whole hardware working system.
The Motherboard is the central unit of the computer system that allows the RAM, CPU, and other hardware devices to communicate and function appropriately to perform the tasks collectively. A laptop motherboard problem can affect the whole working of the windows.
It is inferred that motherboards can be damaged because of the excess amount of heat generated, electric shocks, power fluctuations, etc. It is also essential to make sure that there is no physical damage done to the Motherboard as well because this can also be one of the causes of a damaged and non-working motherboard.
You can save yourself from all these hassles caused by a faulty laptop motherboard failure problem by reaching to us for help and getting your Motherboard repaired the right way. You can easily book a repair slot for yourself and get our exclusive services without any delay.
Now, let’s look at the common laptop motherboard problem a defective motherboard can cause-
- A problem in the laptop switching on
- They are not showing any power.
- Failing of BIOS chip
- Errors on Blue Screen
- Random shutting down of laptops
- Problems in video display
- Failure in the working of hardware devices
- Unusual working of laptops
- A laptop/computer shows no life.
- Either dim display screen or no display at all
- The laptop keeps hanging and freezing.
- Defects in shutting down and starting up of computer
- Colour display problems and distortion
- Failure in the working of USB ports
- Defect in charging the laptop
- The power jack will not work or will be lost.
- The operation of the laptop will be slow, and it will overheat.
- NTLDR missing error message appears on turning on the laptop
- BIOS shows incorrect product number
- A black screen displays an’ operating system not found.’
- The message of ‘Sorry for the inconvenience, but Windows failed to start successfully’ will appear.
- System Options Not Set: Error message 162
- Disk Controller Error appears on a black screen: error message 178x
- Disk Controller Error/Multibay Lock error will appear during boot.
- Only error messages will appear on a black screen.
- Media Test Failure appears on the black screen: PXE-E61.
- No error messages were displayed. Only a black screen is there.
To keep yourself away from facing all these problems caused by a defective laptop motherboard failure, contact us and avail of our repair services.
At our company, we frequently face these problems with withered motherboards because of several reasons. Our experienced technicians repair them so that no problem ever arises again.
You can grab our repair services and get your laptop motherboard problems forever. We offer all services related to laptop repairs to our customers from the necessary repair to the advance. You can easily book your slots and get your devices repaired easily.
Pick-up and Delivery / Walk-in / Ship in Laptop Mother Board Repair Service:
Our whole repair process is straightforward and easy. We do not charge anything if we do not fix your computer and always keep our customers informed politely in advance if any parts need replacement or any service charge.
There are three easy ways a customer can have their laptop repair booked.
Drop-in: You can drop the laptop into one of our service centres in Angel, Islington, London. Our laptop repair centre is open from 10.00 am to 6.00 pm, Monday to Friday.
Courier Collection: Collection can be arranged anywhere in the UK with the courier to pick up the laptop. Please note courier charges may occur.
Home Service: Our friendly technician can be called to your place to have the laptop fixed on your premises.
If you have more queries about our laptop repair and upgrade services, please feel free to connect us at 020 7018 7490 or e-mail us at email@example.com.